Receive email advice and details of all your local help contacts in the NHS, AA, voluntary and private sectors by completing the questionnaire.
When you have finished press the ‘submit’ button.
1. Do you (or the person you are helping) suffer with withdrawal symptoms such as shakes, sweats, vomiting, agitation etc. when going without alcohol for a period of time?
2. Would you like to receive details of your local NHS and voluntary alcoholism treatment providers (counsellors, detox and rehab centres etc)?
3. Would you like to receive details of your local self-pay (private) alcoholism treatment providers (counsellors, detox and rehab centres etc)?
4. Would you like to receive details of your local NA (Narcotics Anonymous) meetings?
5. Would you like to receive free advice on the best way forwards for you (or the person you are helping) from one of our professional advisors?
Is this information for you or for someone you are helping?
Tick the boxes below for your selected treatment centre to contact you in confidence with further details by
Triage Healthcare Ltd may wish to contact you by email in the future to up-date you on our services, and to monitor the quality of our services and of the services we refer you to. Please tick yes if this is acceptable to you:
Your email address will NOT be sold or spammed. All email advice services are completely confidential and completely free-of-charge.
0845 370 0203 - Calls cost 5p a minute plus your standard access charge. For more information, please see OFCOM.