Alcoholics in Recovery – Testimonials
DryOutNow have the longest track record of drug and alcohol treatment provision in the UK using the Internet as a contact medium. The following are a selection of the thank you emails DryOutNow have received as a result of providing alcohol related advice, counselling or treatment.
Thank-you notes received from those who have received help or treatment for alcohol addiction.
- Many thanks, I would like to congratulate you on an excellent service. Also thanks for sending this through so promptly. Paddy
- I just wanted to say an enormous thank you for your fantastic help. I have been so impressed by your practical and supportive advice. Regards E.
- Really appreciated your advice and your listening ear this afternoon and wanted to thank you as personally as I could. With warm and sincere thanks. Philip.
- For the first time in a long time I have reason to feel optimistic that J may finally be able to receive the treatment that he desperately needs and wants. I will keep you informed of his progress and once again many thanks for your help. Kind Regards, I
- We wish to express our deepest thanks to you for all your assistance in finding a residential treatment clinic to deal with our son\’s alcohol addiction. Thanks to your intervention he was admitted to a clinic that same day and indeed was even picked up from the hospital and taken there by one of their staff. Kind Regards. Colin.
- There is still a way to go, but at last he is in the right place with the right help and I feel I can relax knowing he\’s in safe and experienced hands, to give him the treatment he needs. Your commitment to me and my Dad was first class. Prompt, decisive and caring…I really felt you saved our lives. Thank you. Charlotte.
ACT NOW: CALL 0845 370 0203 for INDEPENDENT, FREE ADVICE
THE DRYOUTNOW.COM GUARANTEE:
- All advice services are COMPLETELY FREE-of-CHARGE
- If you arrange treatment through DryOutNow.com you will NEVER PAY MORE* than by booking direct with a treatment centre.
- All our telephone advisors are supervised by professionally qualified experts in alcohol treatment, and will advise you based on the evidence of ‘what works’, tailored to your individual circumstances.
- Our advisors have an in-depth knowledge of treatment options throughout the UK, and will advise you accordingly.
- All advisors are bound by strict rules of confidentiality. Your call is guaranteed to be treated in the strictest confidence.
* Overseas treatment rates may vary from rates charged to citizens of the index country